About Fequency Search
Frequency Search is an obligatory, yet whimsical, search engine optimization (SEO) blog by P.J. Fusco. PJ has been working in the internet industry since 1996 when she developed her first Search Engine Marketing (SEM) service while acting as general manager for a regional ISP. She was the in-house SEO Manager for JupiterMedia and has performed as the SEM manager for an international health and beauty dot-com corporation generating more than $1 billion a year in e-commerce sales. PJ is the former director for natural search for Netconcepts and the current SEO Manager for Covario, Inc. The thoughts, opinions and ramblings expressed in this blog are solely those of PJ Fusco.
- Follow PJ Fusco on Twitter at @pjhfusco
- Friend PJ Fusco on Facebook at pj.fusco
- Link up with PJ Fusco on LinkedIn at PJ Fusco
- Read all of her SEO articles at ClickZ: PJ
- Read PJ Fusco’s articles about Enterprise SEO at SearchEngineWatch